Derwood Homes recently carried out a down stairs house refurbishment project in Cardiff to the delight of their customers Mr and Mrs Fern
This particular House Refurbishment required some special steel beams to be installed to enable an open plan living space to be created. Every house refurbishment project is different and varies in cost but with careful thought and design you will be amazed at how much space can be created. With our vast experience and dedicated team of skilled professionals the work was carried out efficiently, to a very high standard without the customers having to move out of the property.
This refurbishment project was carried out on a large terraced type property within Cardiff and Entailed:
- Knocking down the inside walls of a property and creating a lovely Modern 'open plan' living area.
- Support the upstairs walls and first floor joists
- Knocking down supporting walls
- Removing the internal plumbing and electrics
- Removing the internal plaster boards
- Installing new steel beams
- Constructing new internal walls, installing new electrics, plumbing and plasterboards
"Refurbishing your home can be a stressful experience but Roy and his team made it all look relatively easy and made us as ease from start to finish. Everyone worked hard and took the time and effort to keep our home clean and tidy at all times In a nut shell they really are fantastic builders".
Mr and Mrs Fern / Cardiff